Last updated: January 1, 2021
Celero Commerce, LLC (“we,” “us,” “our,” or “Celero”) collects information about you when you visit our website located at www.celerocommerce.com (the “Site”) or access or use our products and services (collectively, the “Services”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us. We are committed to ensuring your privacy as a customer and guest as set forth below.
1) What information does the Site collect?
A) General. In general, you can browse certain areas of the Site without telling us who you are or revealing personal information about yourself. When you visit our Site as a non-registered user, we collect only information you provide or submit to the Site directly, information you send to us by email, or comments you post or messages you send through any service we may provide.
B) Account Activity. When you register to have access to certain Services available on the Site and create an account, we may ask you for information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you, such as a username, first and last name, birth date, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and other contact information (“Personal Information”).
C) Collected Information. Our Site may collect information from you in several different ways including the following:
i) Log Files. As is true of most websites, the Site gatherscertain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and movements around the Site.
ii. Correspondence. If you send us a personal correspondence, such as an email or a letter, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
iii. Information You Provide. You provide information directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
D) Site Usage Information. We may monitor and log your activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address) relating to your use of the Site and/or our Services, such as when you use the Site, the information you review, the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on within the Site. This information may be used to diagnose technical problems or problems with your account or the Site in general.
E) Click-Through URLs. In some of our emails, we may use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Site. When you click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We may track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications.
F) Service Related Announcements. We may send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if the Site or Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
How do we use the information you provide us? We use the Personal Information we collect about you as follows:
A) To operate, maintain and improve the Services and features on the Site.
B) We may share information collected including your Personal Information with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of e-mail origination, payment processing, marketing, and support services.
C) We may also share information collected including your Personal Information with third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (i) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (ii) to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and/or (iii) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Celero, its users, or others.
D) We may use your e-mail address to send commercial or marketing messages. You may opt-out of receiving such communications from us at any time by revising your account profile or using the unsubscribe link provided on email messages we may send.
E) We may also use your e-mail address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or customer service purposes) or providing customer support. Your e-mail address may also be required to enable some of Services offered on or through our Site.
F) We use both your Personal Information and certain non-Personal Information (such as anonymous user data, cookies, tracking pixels, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Site, improve our Services and to create new features, promotions, functionalities and services by storing, tracking, analyzing and processing your user preferences and trends as well as your activity and communications, personalize content, analyze how the Services are used, facilitate efficiency and access your accounts. Further, we may use such data to diagnose service or technical problems and maintain security, monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns, and track content and users as necessary to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws.
G) Any financial information that is collected will be used to process charges associated with your use of the Services.
I) Your Personal Information or financial information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets of Celero or a bankruptcy. We may also disclose Personal Information or financial information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, to cooperate with law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of Celero or other visitors to the Site. Whenever Personal Information or financial information is disclosed under this paragraph, we may also disclose your demographic information on a non-anonymous basis.
J) We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
3) How does Celero Protect Your Personal Information? We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your Personal Information on our systems.
A) The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information, once it is received by us.
B) Please be aware that emails or other messages you send to us (outside of any secure communication features provided within the Site) are not necessarily secure against interception and you should not include sensitive information in those messages. We generally will not ask for your bank account number, password or other sensitive information in an email and you should assume that if you get such a request, it might be fraudulent.
C) We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Third parties may unlawfully attempt to intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
4) Individuals under 13 years of age. Pursuant to the provisions of the 1998 Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), our policy is to refuse individuals under the age of 13 to submit information to the Site or use our Services. We therefore do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
6) How do you change Personal Information provided or OPT-OUT? Celero gives you an option for modifying or removing your information from our database. To update, modify or delete the information that we have on file for you, please edit your account profile information. However, please note, that while you may remove your Personal Information from the Site at any time, you acknowledge that we may retain archived or cached copies of your Personal Information. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. Please note that you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at (844) 423-5376.
7) How Long Do We Keep your Information? Following termination or deactivation of your account, Celero may retain your Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Please be aware that we will not be able to delete any content you have shared with others on the Services or with social media sites.
Celero Commerce, LLC
100 Westwood Place
Brentwood, TN 37027